The Saskatchewan Association of Chiefs of Police is proud to present
D/Chief Bob Morin (Rtd) of the Regina Police Service
Lifetime Achievement Award
D/ Chief Morin joined the Regina Police Service in 1981, serving the community of Regina for 34 years until his retirement in November of 2014.
During his career with Regina Police Service he worked in the Community Services Division, Criminal Investigations Division, Support Services Division, Patrol, Communications, Forensic Identification, and Street Crimes.
Through his 34 years of service D/Chief Morin was actively involved in the following:
- Spearheaded the Auto Theft Strategy Management Group.
- Chaired the Information Management and Technology Committee.
- I/C of Human Resources.
- The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police.
- The Saskatchewan Association of Chiefs of Police.
- The Aids Program Southern Saskatchewan Board of Directors.
- The Saskatchewan Dispute Resolution Board of Directors.
- The Prairie View Community Association Board.
D/Chief Morin recognized the value of building strong working relationships and partnerships within the Policing Community and the External Community.
The Saskatchewan Association of Chiefs of Police is proud to recognize D/Chief Bob Morin’s 34 years of achievement and service with the “Lifetime Achievement Award”.
Chief Troy Hagen
President, Saskatchewan Association of Chiefs of Police